- We are hiring psychologist
We are looking for a psychologist to dedicate part of his/her time, from Monday to Friday, for counseling sessions with the parents of the children from the Ominis and Perla day centers for refugees.
- Performs initial client needs assessments and develops personalized intervention / therapy plans.
- Organize one-on-one counseling sessions based on client needs
- Guides and supports clients in the process of developing mechanisms for adapting to stress and trauma.
- Monitor the client’s progress and modify treatment plans (in case of one-to-one intervention) as needed.
- Organizes support groups / group counseling sessions for parents of Ukrainian children.
- Collaborates with the RAA team to identify the best service options based on customer needs
- Refer the customer to other services according to their needs
- Provides support to the client’s family if they find that this service is necessary to improve the client’s life
- Specialized studies, Psychology
- Practical clinical experience of at least 5 years
- Experience in organizing support groups
- Training in trauma psychology is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Ability to consider internal and external resources to develop a customer intervention plan
- Willingness to work in an emergency
- Organisational skills
- Very good communication (written and verbal) in Ukrainian, Russian / English
For more administrative information:
+40724 371 352
If you are interested and want to find more information, send us your CV to email@example.com together with the GDPR statement (available here) and, if your application matches our needs, we will have the pleasure to meet you on an interview!