RAA has initiated in Romania the concept of multidisciplinary care by developing integrated services of medical, social care and psychological support for children and families affected by HIV / AIDS. Afterwards, the services were extended also for adult patients.
* The Sunflower Daycare Network – 16 centers, all over the country, providing specialist healthcare and care and support services.
* The Mobile Unit for dental and dermatological assistance and small surgery for HIV-positive people.
* A program designed to improve the living conditions for 21 abandoned children at the Hospital nr. 3 in Tg. Mures.
* APT – Developing professional skills and training for HIV positive young people.
* SEYPA – Program to combat the social exclusion of young people affected by HIV / AIDS. Within this program was established the Romanian Forum of Children and Families Affected by HIV / AIDS, an integral part of the European network SEYPA.
* Youth Forum.
* SEAHORSE Project – Support, Empowerment, Awareness for HIV / AIDS, Online Research and Self-Help Exchange.
* “Adolescent Right” – psycho-social assistance to HIV-positive adolescents and their families, encouraged to tell their children about the diagnosis of HIV infection.